Join nurse leaders from across the country for AONE’s annual advocacy day in Washington, D.C. Talk directly to your legislators and their staff about the challenges facing your patients and your community. AONE will schedule the hill meetings and provide training on how to deliver your message to legislators.
Logistics Overview and Welcome Reception
- Tuesday, May 14: 2 -4 p.m., In-depth Advocacy Training (Optional) Registration closed.
- Tuesday, May 14: 5 -7 p.m., Welcome Reception (Optional)
AONE Advocacy Day Schedule, Wednesday, May 15
- 7 - 8 a.m. Check-In/Breakfast
- 8 - 8:30 Issue Briefing
- 8:30 - 10:00 Training with Christopher Kush, author and CEO, Soapbox Consulting
- 10:30 - 4:30 Hill Visits
- 5 - 7 p.m. Congressional Reception, 2043 Rayburn House Office Building
Hotel: Liaison Capitol Hill