Join nurse leaders from across the country for AONE’s annual advocacy day in Washington, D.C. Talk directly to your legislators and their staff about the challenges facing your patients and your community. AONE will schedule the hill meetings and provide training on how to deliver your message to legislators.
Logistics Overview and Welcome Reception
- Tuesday, May 14: 2 -4 p.m., In-depth Advocacy Training (Optional) Requires a separate registration.
- Tuesday, May 14: 5 -7 p.m., Welcome Reception (Optional)
AONE Advocacy Day Schedule, Wednesday, May 15
- 7 - 8 a.m. Check-In/Breakfast
- 8 - 8:30 Issue Briefing
- 8:30 - 10:00 Training with Christopher Kush, author and CEO, Soapbox Consulting
- 10:30 - 4:30 Hill Visits
- 5 - 7 p.m. Congressional Reception, TBA
Registration: Closes May 1. Register today.
Hotel: AONE secured a discounted room block at Liaison Capitol Hill for $329.00 - $379.00 (plus tax) a night. Reservations may be confirmed by calling 202-434-0139. Please reference the booking name AONE Advocacy Day to secure your group rate. All reservations must be accompanied by a first-night room deposit, or guaranteed with a major credit card.
Cost: $50 AONE Members, $75 non-members. Registration includes two receptions and a full breakfast.