Join AONE President Bob Dent on September 5 for AONE’s Advocacy Day in Washington, D.C. Talk directly to your legislators and their staff about the challenges facing your patients and your community. AONE will schedule the hill meetings and train participants on how to deliver their message to legislators.
Logistics Overview and Welcome Reception
- Tuesday, September 4: 5:00-7:00 pm, Washington Court Hotel, Atrium Ballroom. Review individualized meeting schedules and network with your colleagues.
AONE Advocacy Day Schedule, Wednesday, September 5, Washington Court Hotel, Atrium Ballroom.
- 7 - 8:00 AM Check-In/Breakfast,
- 8 - 8:30 AM Issue Briefing
- 8:30 - 10:00 AM Training with Christopher Kush, Author and CEO, Soapbox Consulting
- 10:30 - 4:30 PM Hill Visits
- 5:00 - 7:00 PM Congressional Reception, location TBA
Registration: AONE Members:$50; Nonmembers:$75; Welcome Reception Only:$30
Registration includes breakfast and both the welcome and congressional receptions. Groups of three or more save an additional $10/person.
Hotel: Washington Court Hotel, 525 New Jersey Ave, NW, Washington, D.C.
AONE secured a discounted room rate of $255 + tax per night. Book your reservation by August 14 to secure the discounted rate. Click the registration link or call 202-628-2100 using the code, AONE Advocacy Day.